Sunday, December 6, 2020

December Yarn Along

 It's beginning to look a bit like Christmas...


And the last Yarn Along for the year

Finally finished these 3 blankets...

need to get them in the mail tomorrow


Two for the boys...

Rafe and Jaya


One for the girl...
Hazel


My new knit project...
more on that next post


And some sewing projects I ordered online from HERE...
doubt I'll get to them till after Christmas


Reading: from a little Christmas devotional I have, and almost finished the prequel to the Red River of the North series...

only 6 more books to go!


Slowed up again this last week with more headaches.  Very low air pressure and very strong winds.  Not a good combination for my head.


Caught this rainbow over my back fence this week...


"The Lord will either calm the storm or let it rage while He calms you" - Anonymous

Stay calm, whatever the weather :)

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment