This is My Father's World - words by Maltbie D Babcock
- This is my Father’s world,And to my list’ning earsAll nature sings, and round me ringsThe music of the spheres.This is my Father’s world:I rest me in the thoughtOf rocks and trees, of skies and seas—His hand the wonders wrought.
- Photos from Natasha - on one of their family hikes in Connecticut (USA)
- This is my Father’s world:The birds their carols raise,The morning light, the lily white,Declare their Maker’s praise.This is my Father’s world:He shines in all that’s fair;In the rustling grass I hear Him pass,He speaks to me everywhere.
- and this one - on a visit to snowy Vermont (USA)
- This is my Father’s world:Oh, let me ne’er forgetThat though the wrong seems oft so strong,God is the ruler yet.This is my Father’s world,The battle is not done:Jesus who died shall be satisfied,And earth and Heav’n be one.
If you like Sounds Like Reign, they have lots more music on their YouTube page HERE