Saturday, May 2, 2020

A bit of everything


Lots of headaches this week due to very unsettled weather, but when I wasn't slowed down, I was building weed boxes...


I need to build it up even higher because I've already almost filled it with the blackberry prunings…
I'll probably come out one morning and it will have all come crashing down!!!
 
 
On the days I had to take it easy, I was reading my way through the Little House books...
and watching the DVDs
 
Still working on my crocheted blanket...
also working on Hazel's cardigan and hope to show you the finished article in my next post
 
 
And in between, there are cups of tea, rock cakes and new magazines to browse...
 
 
I've taken my indoor plants outside (and given some away) and put them under cover on the back deck.  They were always looking ratty and half dead, so I've decided I will just bring greenery in from the garden every few weeks to brighten the house...
 
 
 
The autumn colours at the river are beautiful at the moment..









And I'll leave you with this one Hayley sent me of Hazel...
who like many of us, is waiting for the church doors to reopen

 
Time to shut up the house, light the fire, and cosy in for the evening :)
 
xx

2 comments:

  1. Those autumn pictures could be Connecticut! I hope your headaches give you a break soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess I won't need to travel over there then. I can just pretend I'm already there :)

      Head has been good the last couple of day!! xx

      Delete