Thursday, June 29, 2023

Recapping...

I started a post over a week ago, but it somehow seems like old news now, so have deleted it and am starting over.

Here's a bit of a recap...

My unravelling of the 'snug sweater' went well, and I'm happy with the way the shawl is knitting up.  Don't have a pattern so it will be interesting to see how it turns out...


On to my 8th little Shoebox scarf...


And my 4th Little House book re read...
also rewatching the TV series, an episode or two of an evening. On to Season 7


Made Cypriot salad (with variations) ...
and more oat/fruit muffins, as posted in my previous home post


On my winter walk this morning...

Passed some 'friends' that were eager to say hello...

Then back home for my coffee, toast, and a little reading...

From the back cover...



Denver turned 21 last month (but I forgot to include the photo in my previous post)...

Sophie and Denver; me, Marnie and Tom


It's getting colder and greyer outside and rain is coming.  Glad I went for my walk this morning while the sun was still shining...

A cup of tea and some knitting sounds like a good idea!
xx

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Denver! Love the cute cows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ..a very happy birthday to Denver xx

    ReplyDelete