Monday, March 8, 2021

Where do the days/weeks go?!?

It's been a month since I updated with a general post.  I'm sure there must be less hours in the day than there use to be!! 

I don't seem to be getting much time to spend on the computer.  It's autumn here, and still quite busy in the garden.  Harvesting and processing the apples and blackberries, as well as a day out most weeks with Marnie.  This last week was a trip with her to Ulverstone to set up her macrame stock at a new outlet she has.

Out and about...

sparkles on the Mersey River at Devonport (on the way to Ulverstone)


Setting her macrame up...
at Under the Oak craft co-op


And the week before it had been a trip to Longford...
to replenish her stock at The Collective


On the home front...

 I'm continuing to work on theses diagonal knitted squares for a charity...

20 knitted, 8 to go


And alternating with this crocheted blanket...
and a bit of light entertainment watching this DVD I picked up at the op shop



Reading my way through these books...



In the kitchen...

Cooking up big pots of soup for the freezer...

minestrone


lentil and vegetable


Sprouting seeds...


Just about ready to eat...

And today I made a banana and blackberry loaf...



In the garden...

the jasmine I planted a couple of years ago is finally starting to climb up the fence

At the river...






That's about it!  I'll try and post more often, so it's not such a chore, but you can always catch up with me on Instagram.  I post a photo there every couple of days usually :)

xx

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm following you on instagram! Didn't know you were there! I'm glad Marnie's doing so well with her macrame! (too many exclamation points!) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I didn't know you were there!

      Yes, her sales are going well at the moment. I need to make another trip to Ulverstone with her this coming week to take more of her makings into the shop. xx

      Delete
  2. LK.. I am finally catching up on some of your posts :)))

    ReplyDelete