Friday, August 7, 2020

August Yarn Along

August Yarn Along time already?  Where is this year going ?!?

Finished the cardigan I was knitting for Hazel and got it in the mail to her in time for her 2nd birthday...



And finally finished knitting all 28 squares for the Wrap with Love blanket...
sewing them up now and will then crochet an edge around it


On to my second Baldacci book (Walk the Wire)...
And pulled Falling Free of my bookshelves 


There are signs of Spring...
over my back fence



and in my garden


But it can still feel wintry on my river walks...


And a quote I read recently...

"What you surround yourself with should bring you peace of mind and peace of spirit."

- Stacy London

xx

4 comments:

  1. I am not knitter, but do admire the cardigan, such a pretty colour. Just joined your blog as a follower. I love the photo of the river at the header of your blog..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth! Nice to have you here, I hope you enjoy visiting... xx

      Delete