Saturday, June 29, 2019

Family Time

They are all out, but I was in need of some 'home alone' time, so have a chance to get a post on.  Some went visiting friends, and some to the movies.  They saw Yesterday, which looked good, but maybe I'll get to see it when it comes out on DVD.

They are slightly crazy (I've no idea where they get that from!), but lovable...
with some of Marnie's macramé work in the background


And they say women can talk!!  The boys...'chewing the fat'...
Denver, Phil, Ben, Patrick


Cousins...
Oli, Dylan, Hazel, Zak


And so they don't feel leftout, this is my Canberra family who unfortunately couldn't make it down this time...
Anushka, Jefferson, Rafe (4) and Jaya (nearly 4 months) 


The family have been coming with me on my early morning walks (and probably waking up half the town!), so here are some pics from yesterday morning (in case you are having withdrawal symptoms)...




by the time we got half way, the colour was fading from the sky


So we had a stop at the playground...


 And the skate ramp...

And then it was home for breakfast!


Speaking of which...it's lunchtime for me :)

Will try and get back again soon...

xx 

2 comments:

  1. How nice to have them come along on the walks - and so beautiful they won't want to come back to Connecticut! (although it is a lovely state)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they'll be happy to return home, and from photos I've seen it does look like a lovely state! xx

      Delete