Thursday, May 22, 2014

Yarn along

Joining in with Ginny and others for Yarn Along again this week.

Have finished the back and front of the top I am knitting...



But have put it on hold for a bit to work on my crocheted squares in the Debbie Bliss Winter Garden yarn.  Not sure how many squares I will get from the yarn, so will crochet them all up and then decide what to make ...


And I'm re-reading one of my favourite Max Lucado books...Travelling Light...
 
Some books I purchased online have arrived at the post office for me to pick up.  I hope to go and collect them this afternoon.
 
Cold, wet, grey, late autumn day here.  I have the wood heater stoked up so will enjoy some time sitting beside it crocheting and reading...
 
Enjoy your week!

2 comments:

  1. You are working really well on the top. I am still loving the colour combination of the granny squares.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I have 27 squares crocheted so far :)

      Delete