Monday, March 17, 2014

Stop Look Listen

Picked up this book by Eckhart Tolle at the library on Saturday:



 I've ordered some more of his books from the library, but here's a few excerpts from this one.  Some thoughts I need to take to heart. (If you want to enlarge the photos just click on them)

Stop. I've been told I think too much and too deeply...




And I'm always looking for a reason behind everything rather than just accepting the now....




And asking too many questions....


I need to enjoy life and not try to analyse it all the time....



Look.  Half way through Citizen Vince by Jess Walter (that I picked up at the op shop) and will then start the Wiley Cash book from the library...



Listen.  To the amazing Van Morrison...Van the Man....

 


5 comments:

  1. Ah yes - I love "Guardians of Being"! I also love that photo of you having dinner with your family in the earlier post. You look s well and so pretty nowadays. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pen - will certainly be looking into more of his writings.

      Thanks for the compliment (she says...blushing). You're not looking too bad yourself :)

      I guess we've both settled into a 'style' that we feel comfortable with. xx

      Delete
  2. Came across your blog while browsing around. Van the Man... excellent choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Project Tara (or is it just Tara?...or neither??)

      Anyway...I'm glad you found your way here. I hope you will visit often.

      Listening to Van the Man at the moment :))

      Delete
  3. Fine way of telling, and nice piece of writing to obtain information regarding my presentation subject matter, which i am going to present in school.



    my homepage aged care options

    ReplyDelete