Saturday, March 1, 2014

Not only...but also. And the rest...

 Ben and Hayley made a flying visit from Brisbane for a few days.

Not only did we make a day trip to the Great Lake ...

The boys (Denver and Ben)
 

( The mother and son)


But also...went out for dinner...
Mug shot - me, Hayley, Marnie, Ben.
(Denver was our photographer)


And the rest?

This was my pick up from the library this morning...
 
I don't know when I think I'm going to get the time to read them!!
 
 
 I'm still reading this one!  It's good (and I will finish it), but not riveting...


And I succumbed!  After borrowing some episodes of Northern Exposure from the library recently (having watched it on TV 'way back when') I knew they were keepers, so I bought the whole series :) 
Not only are they great entertainment (I watch an episode most nights), but I am also getting my geography lesson for when I visit Alaska mid 2015!! (Surprise!!!)

 
And I'm listening to this blast from the past... Joan Armatrading...
 
I'd forgotten how much I liked her music.
 
 
OK...enough said...
 
 
Enjoy your weekend friends!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got to spend good times together with your family recently! That looks like a nice stack of books. : ) I remember Northern Exposure, but I haven't seen an episode in years. How wonderful to have a real Alaskan adventure to look forward to next year!

    ReplyDelete