Friday, December 20, 2013

The List

These are the Top 10 Books I have read this year.  All highly recommended and in no particular order.

If you want more info and reviews on them, go to Amazon and you should be able to look all of them up.

F = fiction  NF = non fiction.  It's interesting I ended up with 5 of each on my list.  I didn't plan it that way:

The Last American Man - Elizabeth Gilbert (NF)

The First Warm Evening of the Year - Jamie M Saul (F)

Redfield Farm - Judith Redline Coopey (F)

The Gifts of Imperfection - Brene Brown (NF)

Mere Christianity - C S Lewis (NF)

The Last Runaway - Tracy Chevalier (F)

All Is Grace - Brennan Manning (NF)

The Midwife's Tale - Grechen Moran Laskas (F)

I'm Off Then - Hape Kerkeling (NF)

The Light Between Oceans - M L Stedman (F)


What books have you read this year that you would recommend?


No comments:

Post a Comment