Tuesday, February 15, 2011

and they just keep coming.....

Birthday gifts that is....

My daughter Marnie and grandson Denver sent me this book full of lovely quotes. Here are some:

Abundance is...not how much I own, but how much I appreciate it.

Abundance is...a thankful heart.

Resolve, to live with all my might while I do live...
Resolve, never to do anything which I should despise or think meanly of in another. Resolve, never to do anything out of revenge. Resolve, never to do anything which I should be afraid to do if it were the last hour of my life. (-Jonathon Edwards)





And my daughter Natasha and family sent me this book she had made up with some of the photos she took while here. I thought it was a book about Stanley when I opened it, and then I recognised the little boy (Zak) on the cover!



And I opened it and it was full of the photos she had taken:


Maybe I should have birthdays more often :o)

2 comments:

  1. Well...those birthday wishes and presents are wonderful. I believe that when it is your birthday, it should last the entire month! :-)

    And for you, this seems to be the case :)

    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Maria...I am certainly blessed!

    ReplyDelete