Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Cool, Calm and Cloudy

My kind of day...down by the river early this morning...
6.30am



Have been cooking turkey patties...


Here's the recipe (but I changed it a bit)...

The first time I made it I used turkey mince, but this time I used beef mince.  And I added some cooked lentils, sourdough breadcrumbs and a grated carrot.  And no onion.




Instead of making a burger, I made a 'one bowl wonder'...
 (lettuce, rocket, capsicum, cucumber, tomato, avocado, beef patty, sesame and sunflower seeds, and some home made tomato relish)



And baking more ginger and macadamia shortbread...


So I won't need to do any cooking for a few days :))



Finished knitting a cushion cover...


And after a few false starts with this green yarn (which knits up in a fair isle pattern) I have decide to to make this vest...



From the library today... 

Started reading The Reason You're Alive.  I think I am going to like it, but will let you know how it goes...


Life is good!

I hope you can say the same :)

xx

1 comment: