Friday, March 2, 2018

March Yarn Along


Yarn Along link is HERE

Working on my surprise (shhh!) crochet project...


And just starting to read what I think will be an interesting book - The Wisdom of Not Knowing

Lots of good quotes in it.  (I'm a bit of a quotaholic)

Here are a few:

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

As you start to walk out on the way, the way appears - Rumi

Wanderer, your footsteps are
the path, and nothing else;
wanderer, there is no path,
the path is made by walking - Antonio Machado

Someone I loved once gave me
a box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand
that this, too, was a gift - Mary Oliver

Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties - Erich Fromm

The more I see, the less I know for sure - John Lennon

Courage is a love affair with the unknown - Osho

 
I could go on...
 
But I won't :)
 
xx


4 comments:

  1. all good quotes. I saw the Mary Oliver one in the past week, weird, seeing it twice in a week, and to the best of my knowledge I had never seen it prior to that.

    Bean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting! Perhaps there is message in that somewhere? xx

      Delete
  2. I love a good quote as well. Enjoy your book and your crochet.

    ReplyDelete