Wednesday, February 7, 2018

"Oh, Hi, Marnie"


Me: So what did you think of the Three Billboards movie?
Marnie:  I didn't like it.
Me: Why not?
Marnie:  Too much blood (she has a blood phobia)
Me: Do you think that's why Denver didn't like it?
Marnie: Probably (he also has a blood phobia)
Me: So the rest of the movie was ok?
Marnie: It was a hoot! (sarcastically)
Me: So what did you like?
Marnie: The scenery was nice
Me: What scenery??
Marnie: The countryside and the little country town...
Me: Oh
Marnie: And the story line was good, but not enough swearing (sarcastically)
Me: Yeah...I'm sure they will improve on that as new movies come out
Marnie: Yeah
Me: So it wasn't the movie that you didn't like...just the blood?
Marnie: Yeah

 
A day in the life...
 
(and I don't know where she gets her sarcasm from!)
 
xx

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha ������
    (Yeah, that’s pretty much how it went)
    - “Marnie”

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Line? What’s my line?”
    -Marnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I did not hit her... It was not me... I did not...

      "Oh, Hi, Marnie,"

      Delete