Wednesday, December 13, 2017

A day in the life...

Finished the blue/green/white lap blanket.  It will probably be for my bedroom...unless I decide to give it away.  How many crocheted blankets does a person need?!?!



Reading The Barefoot Investor.  The barefoot bit was easy.  Still working on the investment bit...



After seeing this photo in a magazine (frankie) I thought I'd like to do a retro granny blanket next...



So bought some yarn when in Launceston yesterday...
May introduce some white too


I have a headache today (rain is coming).  I've been for my early morning walk/run and mowed half the lawns before it got too hot, but might make a start on my blanket now.  May need to put my sunglasses on to work on it though!



Here's your 'lightbulb' moment for today...
                                                          (this one's for Jefferson)




And what would life be without an introvert joke...


 
 
If life gets boring...just change your mind!
 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment