Monday, October 2, 2017

Monday Matters

Howdy!

Life (and family) have been keeping me busy.  But now that we are on Daylight Saving Time and I have an extra hour of daylight (??)  I should be able to get so much more done!

Today I mowed the lawns...


Just having the lawns mowed always gives me a sense of order...even though the garden beds are a riot of weeds.



Still reading my way through the Plainspoken series of books...

Reading Anything But Simple now, and have Hutterite Diaries to go.  If you want to know what Anabaptist life is really like, read these, not the Amish romance novels.


Finished two more beanies and a pair of fingerless gloves to take to Bec's shop later this week...


And that's it! 
 
Anyway...they say a picture is worth 1,000 words!  Well...maybe only 200 with my standard of pictures...
 
Enjoy your day...in words or pictures :)
 
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hello friend. Your lawn looks awesome! I could barefoot thru that happily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always nice to have the lawns in order :) I spent a couple more hours out there today weed...weed...weeding! There is rain on the way, so thought I'd better get it done while I can. xx

      Delete