Monday, July 4, 2016

Chop Chop Chop

Hired a trailer for the weekend to get rid of the two camellia trees I chopped down...

but will it all fit?

Spent 6 hours chop...chop...chopping...

Getting there...chop...chop...chop...



 more chop...chop...chop...


Nearly done...chop...chop...chop...



 Yes!!!!



and with room to spare...


Guess I didn't need to chop so small after all!!

It was quite therapeutic actually :))



And here's a shot of the sunrise from my kitchen window the other morning...
looks like a fire!!!


Raining here today, so no walkies.  About to have lunch and get some more squares knitted...

Enjoy your day!

xx



2 comments:

  1. Your photos and header are lovely, Lynda! I have also spent that last couple of days doing some chopping, but my chopping was of vegetables for a beautiful and refreshing salad. :)

    ReplyDelete