Thursday, April 24, 2014

Yarn along

Finished the baby blanket I was crocheting....


I loved working with all the bright colours....


And I picked up THIS book at the library yesterday and started reading it last night.  I was in need of a bit of escapism and this is proving to be just the thing...


 It appears it is the third in a series she has written.  I must search out the previous two.  Her book page is HERE.

I'm still working my way (slowly) through these...


 I want to finish them...just so I can say I did, and I am enjoying them...but...I keep getting distracted...

Hope you are enjoying a good yarn this week!!

Linking up with Ginny.





5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blanket, perfect bright colours for a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies...for your nice comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blanket Mum, great colors and the green edging is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the green edging was just the right finish for it!

      Delete