Sunday, March 24, 2019

Weekend Words


The Little Yellow Blessing Box



When Darrell visited recently one of his wood projects he gave me was a little yellow painted and decoupaged box.  I've been trying to decide what to use it for, but now I know...

A Bible Blessing Box!

As I come across inspirational verses in my readings, I will write the Bible reference on a small piece of card and put it in the box and each day I will randomly pick one out, look it up and write it down (and maybe put on my fridge with a magnet).  I will put maybe 30 verse references in the box at a time, and change/renew them each month with another 30/31.

I've already got some verses picked out, just need to get the references written on the card and the card cut up.

One of my all time favourite verses is Micah 6:8

Do you have a favourite verse/verses?


Read this little poem today:

God is in every tomorrow
Therefore, I live for today,
Certain of finding at sunrise
Guidance and strength for the day.
Peace for each moment of weakness,
Hope for each moment of pain,
Comfort for every sorrow,
Sunshine and joy after rain.



Natasha sent this photo through today to our family group chat and I couldn't resist sharing it with you.  Don't you just love it!!
from somewhere in England


I hope you are finding beauty in your days!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes - practically everything in England makes a beautiful picture! A good idea for your little box, too. :)

    ReplyDelete