Thursday, May 15, 2014

Yarn along...again...

I love seeing what everyone else is knitting and reading over on Ginny's blog.

I'm still working on my knitted top.  Almost finished the second front/back...



Still crocheting squares with my Debbie Bliss Winter Garden yarn...


And this morning I had a couple of ladies call in and we started knitting blanket squares for charity.  We hope to get together once a month...
 
 
Finished reading My Sisters The Saints and enjoyed it.  And now (for something completely different) I'm reading  At Home in the Vineyard by Susan Sokol Blosser.  A really interesting and entertaining read so far...


How is your week going?

7 comments:

  1. Love the colours of the granny square yarn. I am a great fan of Debbie Bliss yarn it does crochet up nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how lovely, the squares! I enjoyed the book _My Sisters, the Saints_ too! lovely knitting! and so nice to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do such beautiful work, Lynda! A once-a-month knitting circle sounds like a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you friends...for visiting...and for your kind words :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lynda :) I love the look and colours of the Debbie bliss yarn. I haven't used the Winter Garden range but do enjoy working with her cotton. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynn! I haven't worked with Debbie Bliss yarns before. They are a bit harder to get here in Oz.

      Still not sure what I will do with the squares...just enjoying crocheting them up at the moment :)

      Delete