Wednesday, June 27, 2018

North to Alaska

No...not me...unfortunately

But The Texas Team are holidaying there at the moment, and sent me some photos

Exit Glacier at Kenai Fjords National Park near Seward...
 Zak, Natasha, Oliver, Patrick, Dylan


 Fishing at Homer, Alaska, with the Aleutian Mountain Range in the background


And cinema night in Homer...
reminiscent of cinema night in Deloraine :)

It all look so beautiful (sigh!)

Alaska is on my 'go to' list, along with Canada, Scotland, Scandinavia and New Zealand.  Guess it's about time I started crossing them off!

So I've pencilled an Alaska trip in for next year, incorporating a visit to the family, who will then be The Connecticut Connection, as that is where they are moving to.



Dreaming of Alaska, and a life less ordinary, while enjoying my morning ritual...


And knitting more winter woollies...
a wide/tapered headband in beautiful organic Treliske/Bio-Natur wool from Ecoyarns


Of course no post would be complete without a quote...
from the book mentioned above...the words of Alex Legendre


a life less ordinary

don't just dream it

do it!

xx

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well, I'll be! I had better look closely at a photo of them, in case we run into each other.

      Delete
    2. Are you in Connecticut?? Small world!

      I'll be over next year to visit them. Maybe we'll get to catch up :) xx

      Delete