Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Take it easy Tuesday


It was cloudy this morning (yay!!) so I enjoyed my early walk, then home to mow the lawns before the sun came out and I came in...


I've used up my quota of energy for today, so will spend the afternoon doing inside stuff and perhaps go for a late afternoon walk if it cools down.


Had to make a trip to Launceston yesterday, and while there, I picked up a couple of books and a pot (to make another mini succulent garden) at one of the op shops...
 Philip Yancey is one of my favourite authors
 
 
 
Ecoyarns had a sale recently and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to buy some of this lovely organic wool from New Zealand.  I don't have a project in mind as yet, but will let you know when I decide..
 it even still smells 'sheepy' :)




Still working on my pastel cot blanket squares for charity...


And after reading about Sarah's New Book, I realised I had her previous book The Invisible Girls on my bookshelves, so started reading it, and it's really good...
she blogs HERE



Here ya go...your little bit of humour for the day...


 
Off to enjoy my own company :))
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment