Saturday, November 11, 2017

Interacting...alone.


I've been having a great time reading introvert quotes on the internet.  Oh how I can relate...
Some of them are so funny...and true :)  (They are better with the illustrations that go with some of them, but I can't work out how to post them here.)

Here ya go:

If your phone doesn't ring.  It's me.
 

I saw people through the window today.  That's enough social interaction.


I came.  I saw.  I left early.


A group of people is called a "No Thanks."


I'm sorry I didn't answer the phone when you called.  I don't use it for that.


Born to think.  Forced to Talk.


Hold on,   I've got to overthink about it.


If I'm frowning I've reached my socialization limit.


Nope.  Not today...


I'm a social vegan.  I avoid meet.


And the grand finale: 


I'm sorry.  I know I said hi, but I wasn't really prepared for any follow-up conversation.




There are more.  Tomorrow.  Don't want to over exert myself :))
 
ever the introvert
xx
 
PS - And I've just come across THIS book which may have to go on my 'to buy' list!

3 comments: