Saturday, May 16, 2020

Mother's Day


Mother's Day goodies from the family (near and far)…


The 'near ones' (Marnie and Denver) came for a visit, and Denver brought me some cake that he had made...
yummy chocolate :)


I'd been itching to see how this yarn would crochet up that I got the other week when I was buying the buttons for Hazel's cardigan.  So I made a start last night...
it's light and soft (20% wool and 80% acrylic) and I'm loving the muted colours and the way they blend together


And I'm on to book 4 of The Little House series...
 


And because it was Mother's Day last Sunday, here is a photo of some of the 'far ones'.  My two sons with my two youngest grandchildren.  It was taken about 7 months ago, when Ben and family were relocating and had a half way stop with Jefferson and family...
Jefferson with his son Jaya on the left, and Ben with his daughter Hazel on the right
Cute aren't they!  All four of them :))


And what post would be complete without some fog photos.  It was pink this week...





 
That's it for today...
 
Adios Amigos!
 
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi lynda.... enjoying your blogs, even tho I dont always comment. I love the pink yarn as well, its amazing how it looks. I wonder if you had knitted it, how different it would look. Great photo of the 4.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie, nice to hear from you :)

      The yarn is lovely to work with. Maybe I'll knit next time. xx

      Delete