Wednesday, May 27, 2020

It's beginning to feel a lot like winter...

Winter has arrived!  Some very cold frosty minus C temperatures earlier in the week, but it has 'warmed' up a bit the last two days with fog and cloud cover.

On the home front:

Finished knitting grandson Jaya's vest and it is in the mail to him...
working on one for his big brother now

 
Still loving working with this yarn...
and browsing the latest Australian Country Style mag


On to my 6th Little House book.  One more to go...
and The Kingdom...  is my daytime read


May re-read one of these next, off my bookshelves...
the libraries are still not opened :(
 
 
And this little cutie turns 18 tomorrow... 
eldest grandson Denver
 
 
Down at the river this week...
clear but cold


late afternoon shadows


fog!

 
bare trees


gotta love it!!
 
 
See you next post :) 
 
xx

2 comments:

  1. I do love the bare trees! But I also love the green, which we're enjoying right now. Happy winter to you!

    ReplyDelete