Thursday, March 26, 2020

This week...


Browsing the Bendigo Woollen Mills sample yarn card and ordering online...
while enjoying the latest Keepers at Home magazine (isn't the cover pretty!!)

Mailing these beanies off to Woomera Aboriginal Corporation...
one of the 'charities of the month' on Knit 4 Charities organisation


And some autumn colour in my garden...
rose


don't know what this is, but it's pretty


bottlebrush


hellebore buds


parsley seed heads


And at the river this morning...
just starting to get light and the whole world to myself (almost)


Today I read this:

"Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are." - Mason Cooley

I'm going back to the 1930s and the West Virginia mountains, in my current book: Rugged Trails and Ragged Shoes.

Where are you going?

xx


2 comments:

  1. What beautiful handwork! I hope you enjoyed ordering you some goodies too. And i love, love the scenery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle :)

      Yes...I have some knitting yarn on the way. I'm hoping it will arrive before the weekend.

      Stay safe! xx

      Delete