Friday, March 20, 2020

On the mend

I have been slowed down with a cold/flu since Sunday night, but am getting back on track today.  I've still been getting out for my early morning walks, and still picking beans, blackberries and apples, although the growth is slowing down, which is good, because my freezer is almost full.

Signs of autum here, with the leaves falling...



And the colours turning...
not my house and garden, but one I pass each morning on my way to the river


But I did find this in my garden...



Today it's been raining on and off, so I've been in the kitchen.  I have lamb and vegetable soup cooking in the crock pot...



And a pineapple boiled fruitcake on the go...



I finished the crocheted blanket I was working on...


And also finished reading THIS book...


And am now reading THIS one...
so I am on to book 3 of my recent purchases from the Anabaptist store in New South Wales, and really enjoying all of them!
 
 
Still working on my cardigan...
back and one sleeve finished



And here are some photos from a colourful sunrise earlier this week...
 
 
 
 
 
 
I think that has just about got you caught up. 
 
Now, to take the cake out of the oven and try a piece :)

xx

1 comment:

  1. Boy! am I glad you mentioned lamb - have to add it to my shopping list for tomorrow. (although they may not have it) I'm glad you're able to get outside even when sick.

    ReplyDelete