Thursday, April 18, 2019

Autumn


Autumn is definitely in the air, but the temperatures have been quite warm, almost like summer...



I've been cutting back the hellebore leaves on the plants along my side garden, then running over the leaves with the mower to mulch them...



The new growth and buds have appeared already...


My neighbours over the back fence were quite interested in what I was doing...


Also cooking up batches of apples for the freezer...
some from my trees and some from a roadside stall


Browsing some good reading in between the work...


Finished this blanket.  Need to find a home for it now...


And remember these squares I knitted last year?  I got them out again, but need to knit 7 more (28 to make the blanket)...
then I can send it off to Wrap with Love


Finishing off a re-read of a Janette Oke book, but have some to pick up from the library this afternoon, so will let you know what my next pick is.


I've also started a new crocheted blanket :) will show you next post, but in the meantime, I'll leave you with some more autumn colour from my recent morning walks...




Did I mention autumn is my favourite season :))

xx

1 comment: