Friday, May 12, 2023

I'm back!

Finally getting myself organised in my new house in a new town, with a new river.  The house is not actually mine, but Marnie's, and the town and river are not really new, as I've gotten to know them from visiting Marnie here.  But it's been nice to be able to explore them in more detail. 

 Still getting the house organised (it's half the size of my previous house!) and settling in, but one of my priorities was to establish some new walks.  Plenty of choices.  Here are a few random photos...







This one is part of the garden outside my kitchen window...


Freya is settling in...
and is very happy to have lots of trees to climb

And I'm happy to have a new local library...


And this amazing yarn store...

Just before I moved, I managed to get this blanket finally finished and mailed off to Wrap with Love...



So now I've started a new project...

And reading my way through this Eastward Trails Trilogy...
fiction, but based on factual Anabaptist history

There's a bit of a catch up. I'm hoping to get back once a week with a general post.  But you've heard that before, so... :))

xx

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you and Freya are settling in so nicely. And, no more scary river photos? :D Or does this one get wild sometimes, too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this one is mostly calm, but I've yet to see it at high tide. xx

      Delete
  2. Nice to see you are getting organised and beginning to get into routines. I’m envious of your lovely yarn store lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are actually two! I'll get some photos of the other one soon :) xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous photos Lynda..they look photo shopped!! ;))

    ReplyDelete