Wednesday, July 8, 2020

July Yarn Along

I'm a bit late with this Yarn Along post.  Blame it on the short winter days here :)

Crocheting another blanket like the pink one I made recently.  Using the same yarn (Patons Sierra), but with brown base tones this time...


Just finished reading Trailbalzer
now reading Vera


And my latest Keepers at Home magazine on my morning coffee break...



Baking (and eating) cold tea/fruit loaf...


Granddaughter Hazel practicing her culinary skills...
and the chef's privilege of taste testing :)


And not forgetting the winter walks by the river...
bridges


buildings


and bare branches


I hope wherever you are, and whatever your circumstances, there is joy and thankfulness in your life.
 
xx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I love the brown tones in the new blanket - and looks like a bit of plum in there, too.

    ReplyDelete