Monday, May 20, 2019

Last week...


Did the Westmorland Falls walk with friend Vicki on Saturday...
 at the Falls

On the track...
   





"Beam me up Scotty"...
Vicki took this one of me getting a close up shot 


The weather was perfect!  Supposed to take an hour each way, but we did it quicker :)


And during last week Marnie and I took a trip to Latrobe so we could pick up some yarn we had on hold at the Wool Shop...
 the first section of the shop: craft and sewing supplies and hand made gifts


Through the doorway to the wool section...
oh my goodness...surrounded by yarn...bliss!!!


Here are a few pics from my walk this morning...

 Winter is fast approaching...

Many of the trees are already bare...

The ducks don't seem to mind the approach of winter...


I'll leave you with the happy smiling face of my youngest grandson...
Jaya - 3 months old already!


My friend Debbie is due to arrive here in about an hour, she is driving up from the south of the state, to stay for the week.  We have a couple of outings planned, so hopefully I can get back later in the week with an update.

It's cold, grey and raining here so I'm glad I don't have to venture out again.  Think I'll light the wood heater earlier today (don't usually light it till late afternoon), and get some knitting done.

Enjoy your day!

xx

2 comments: