Sunday, September 22, 2013

read...listen...crochet

Marnie and Denver have gone to Devonport for the weekend, so I have been enjoying a nice quiet weekend 'home alone' :o)
 
Finished reading this book recently and really enjoyed it.  It's the settings that get me in more so than the storyline really.  England...cottage...seaside.... (and also the covers, although not this one necessarily).
 
What draws you to a book?
 



Have been listening (and listening! and listening!) to Josh Groban.  He has an amazing voice....





And last night I got out my crocheted squares again.  They are in wool yarn and I am edging them in a grey wool/alpaca yarn.  Will then sew them together into a lap blanket....



I hope you are having a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Morning Lynda, Just a quick pop in after such a hectic couple of weeks. Hope to get back on track during this week, although I only have the 1 day off work this week! Love the crochet, the grey seems to be a nice edging for the squares! hugs sharm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharm - I've been busy today doing 3 loads of laundry and mowing lawns. I'm worn out now so having a cuppa and a rest.

      I hope you can get some rest time too. xx

      Delete