Wednesday, January 26, 2011

walking with...

...dolphins!!!

This morning the tide was very high when I went for my walk.



I could hardly believe it when I looked out to sea and there were about 10 dolphins following me along the beach. I tried to get some photos, as they surfaced, but by the time I took the photo they had dived again. If you look really hard you can see one in this photo...they are there!
It was amazing...just me...the sky...the sea...the sand...and the dolphins...and no people!! I had the whole beach to myself, except for a few birds, but I don't mind sharing with them :o)


The dolphins followed me the whole walk down the beach. When I got to the end and turned to walk back, they headed out to sea. I couldn't stop smiling the whole walk back...it really made my day...thank you Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment