Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Christmas Pics

 Went to Marnie and Denver for lunch Christmas Day.

Denver, Marnie and I...

(plus Toby the cat)


Denver's friend Sophie was there too...



Main course was delicious...
...and filling

So we went for a walk at the local park...

Denver and his 'girls' 


To make room for dessert...
...also delicious

It was a lovely day!


Unfortunately the rest of the family are spread far and wide, but they did sent photos.


The Adelaide family...
Ben, Hazel and Hayley


The Canberra family...
Rafe, Anushka, Jefferson and Jaya


The USA (Connecticut) family...
Patrick, Natasha, Dylan, Oliver and Zak

And here is my song to you, for (post) Christmas. xx

8 comments:

  1. Lovely photos 💗 lovely song.. Oldie but goldie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, an 'oldie', but particularly liked this version of the song by Train, who I had never heard of before :) xx

      Delete
  2. Aw so lovely to see you in the frame Lynda! Looks like you had a really lovely day and just brill that there were family shots from literally all over the place. Christmas blessings to you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra Ann. I avoid 'the frame' as much as possible, but figured I could make an exception for Christmas :) xx

      Delete
  3. Looks like a lovely Christmas Day Lynda and such lovely photos of everyone. Wishing you a wonderful New Year xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A blessed and peaceful 2022 to you too Sharm! xx

      Delete
  4. Oh, that does look excessively delicious!! (but not really excessive) Lovely photos, too, especially with Marnie hugging you - so cute. Sophie reminds me a bit of Peggy Fleming. Showing my age a bit to mention her, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! Yes, Marnie particularly liked that photo :)
      And I googled Peggy (although I remembered she was something to do with the Olympics), and there is a slight resemblance.
      I was eating left over desserts for 3 days, so I'm glad Christmas only comes once a year!! xx

      Delete