Saturday, June 15, 2013


...but will I? ...go?

Trying to decide whether to close my blog.

 Seems I'm not alone in this dilemma as a few blogger friends seem to be having similar thoughts.

Will be moving house in a couple of weeks.  Marnie, Denver and I will be sharing a house together.  We have separate place at the moment (both of which are too small for us to combine in) so we are moving to a bigger house a couple of blocks from where I am now.

What with caring for Marnie (with her ongoing health problems) and looking after Denver, I don't really have time to keep this blog up.  I also question the relevance of it (when I would prefer to write letters) so think I may close it for awhile and maybe open it again after we get resettled and when spring arrives in a couple of months.

Also not with the Mennonite church now.  Did go back for a few weeks, but couldn't settle there.  Feel I need a church that is not so 'inward focused', but has more outreach into the community.

So ... I'm back with the Baptists! 

Will just have to see how it goes.

A bit of an update for you.  Will think on the blogging question over the next week and let you all know what I decide. xx


  1. Hi Lynda,
    Your blog and Christian journey has been a real pleaure to relate to, and I have always loved the plain & pleasant appearance of your site & I must say, at times it's been a sprig of good medicine for your thoughts & pretty photos remind me to slow down. Mostly, I want to wish you the very BEST in all important things! You are so lovely, just the best and wonderful Luck! have inspired me to take more walks in parks & to keep up my faith and if you decide to go for some time ...please come back in Spring!
    love Bianca

    1. Dear Bianca - thank you for your lovely comments. I guess if my blog can be a blessing in even one persons life it is worth keeping it going.

      Thanks so much for taking the time to post your thoughts. xx